The U.S. State Department has issued a global travel advisory, urging American citizens to exercise heightened caution in light of the increased tensions and the potential for terrorist attacks, demonstrations, or violent actions against U.S. citizens and interests in various parts of the world.
This advisory follows President Joe Biden’s recent visit to Israel to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and coincides with the ongoing military response by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) in Gaza. In early October, an attack by Hamas resulted in the loss of approximately 2,000 Israeli lives, prompting a response from the IDF, leading to the displacement of over a million Palestinians and the unfortunate loss of more than 3,785 lives in Gaza, according to data from the Gaza health ministry.
Do Not Travel To: Gaza due to terrorism, civil unrest, and armed conflict.
Reconsider Travel To: Israel due to terrorism and civil unrest. West Bank due to terrorism and civil unrest
If you decide to travel to Israel, the West Bank, and Gazam check the most recent Alerts at the. Embassy website for the latest information on travel in all of these areas.
Maintain a high degree of situational awareness and exercise caution at all times, especially at checkpoints and other areas with a significant presence of security forces.
Avoid demonstrations and crowds.
Follow the instructions of security and emergency response officials.
Beware of and report suspicious activities, including unattended items, to local police.
Learn the location of the nearest bomb shelter or other hardened shelter. Download the Home Front Command Red Alert application for mobile devices to receive real time alerts for rocket attacks.
- Learn the location of the nearest bomb shelter or other hardened shelter. Download the Home Front Command Red Alert application for mobile devices to receive real time alerts for rocket attacks.
- Obtain comprehensive travel medical insurance that includes medical evacuation prior to travel. Most travel insurance packages do not cover mental health related illnesses/care.
- Enroll in the?Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)?to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook?and?Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza.
Prepare a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist
Celebrity WEB Update— Premier Jewelry designer and manufacturer fashion house ParisJewelry.com has started manufacturing a new custom line of celebrity jewelry designs with 30% Off and Free Shipping. Replenish Your Body- Refilter Your Health with OrganicGreek.com Vitamin Bottles, Vitamins and Herbs. Become a WebFans Creator and Influencer.